1. Personal information:
The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
The Company will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
The Company uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser. 4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
Why do we collect personal information?
Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. We collect personal information so that we can:
- Understand your requirements and provide you with the appropriate product or service which includes assessing, diagnosing and treating a patient’s presenting issue or concern;
- Monitor the progress of our services to you and tailor the services to suit your needs;
- Set up, administer and manage our products and services;
- Gather and aggregate information for statistical, reporting and research purposes;
- Perform tasks in connection with purchasing products provided to customers;
- Manage, train and develop our employees and representatives;
- Assessing a person’s application for employment with us;
- Delivering service and company updates and newsletters to you, to inform you about new services or information about us;
- For administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), promotional, planning and quality control purposes;
- Compiling and maintaining mailing lists derived from our website, from our clinics or from other entities within the Group and communicating with persons on those lists;
- Manage complaints and disputes and report to dispute resolution bodes;
- Responding to inquiries;
- As required or permitted by any law, including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth);
- Get a better understanding or you, your needs, your behaviours and how you interact with us, so we can engage in product and service research, development and manage the delivery of our services and products via the way we communicate with you; and
- For potential franchisees, to determine whether there is a suitable investment opportunity available.
- You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of some or all of the features of our products and services. It may also not enable us to personalise your products and services to suit your individual needs.
- For potential franchisees, if you decide not to provide all information, you may not be able to take part in available investment opportunities.
- 5. Contact by the Company:The Company may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.- To send newsletters.6. Individual’s right of access:Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Company’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Company on the customer enquiry number 1300 660 990.9. The Company and links to other web sites:The Company provides links to web sites outside of the Company site. These linked sites are not under the control of Company, and the Company is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.10. Problems or queries: